The weather has finally turned a bit warmer and it’s time to create or freshen up your outdoor living space. Here are a few tips to get you started!
- Use umbrellas or awnings to shade and protect your outdoor seating areas. Use fans, heaters, misters, fire pits or trees to help regulate the temperature.
- Be creative with your seating. Use hammocks, upholstered furniture, large rocks or logs, wrought iron chairs or cushions.
- Fire, lighting and fragrance can be used to create a relaxing atmosphere where you can unwind.
- Wind chimes, music and water can also be used to enhance the ambience of your seating area. It’s an excellent way to mask the sounds of the busy world on the other side of the fence.
- Having tall plants and thick hedges can provide an excellent barrier from neighboring yards or streets, limiting their view of your space, while providing you with a beautiful view of nature.
Get creative and reap the benefits of your efforts all summer long!